1. LICENSE – This is a Trial license which means you are allowed to use this trial version of “OLM File Exporter “. Once uses are over, you will need to get registration key which will remove the trial limitation and will permit you to use one copy of “OLM File Exporter” on one computer running Microsoft® Windows®. If you need to get multiple licenses, you must request for multiple registration keys, one for each user. www.olmfileexporter.com may also provide you one key with multiple licenses.
2. OWNERSHIP – This Software is owned and copyrighted by www.olmfileexporter.com. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software. You may make a copy of this software solely for back up purposes. Licensee shall not modify, copy, duplicate, reproduce, license or sublicense the Software, or transfer or convey the Software or any right in the Software to anyone else without the prior written consent of Developer.
3. REVERSE ENGINEERING – You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY – www.olmfileexporter.com warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the user documentation for a period of thirty (30) days from the day of receipt. Any implied warranties are limited to thirty (30) days.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDIES – If the Software does not meet www.olmfileexporter.com limited warranty, a customer can ask for refund of the price paid within 30 days of the purchase.
This limited warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication.
In addition to all other amounts due hereunder, Licensee shall also pay to Developer, or reimburse Developer as appropriate, all amounts due for property tax on the Software and for sales, use, excise taxes or other taxes which are measured directly by payments made by Licensee to Developer. In no event shall Licensee be obligated to pay any tax paid on the income of Developer or paid for Developer’s privilege of doing business.
7. NO OTHER WARRANTIES – www.olmfileexporter.com does not warrant the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free or that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www.olmfileexporter.com and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the software and the accompanying written materials.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall www.olmfileexporter.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the www.olmfileexporter.com product, even if www.olmfileexporter.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. NOTICE – Any notice required by this Agreement or given in connection with it, shall be in writing and shall be given to the appropriate party by personal delivery or by certified mail, postage prepaid, or recognized overnight delivery services.
10 VALIDITY – This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: